Sat, Oct 07|
B2B Think Tank (Saturday Group)
Are you a start-up entrepreneur, solopreneur, or small business owner looking to take your business to new heights? Welcome to B2B Think Tank, where you will find the community, guidance, and collaboration you need to thrive!
Time & Location
Oct 07, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM
About the event
Are you a start-up entrepreneur, solopreneur, or small business owner looking to take your business to new heights? Welcome to B2B Think Tank, where you will find the community, guidance, and collaboration you need to thrive.
Why Join Us?
- Expert Facilitator: Led by a certified expert in Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in the Workplace from the University of South Florida, a SHRM Recertification Provider, and a certified Business Consultant from the International Association of Professions Career College.
- Interactive Sessions: Participate in engaging group discussions, brainstorming sessions, and problem-solving exercises that inspire new ideas and actionable solutions.
- Flexible Scheduling: Choose from three convenient group sessions that fits your schedule - The second Tuesdays and Thursdays of the month from 7 to 8 pm, and the first Saturdays from 10 to 11 am. This is the Saturday B2B Think Tank, so find the perfect time that fits your busy schedule.
Testimonials from Our Participants:
- "I was looking to increase the number of clients to offer my accounting services. I felt extremely nervous but excited. The B2B Think Tank is of great importance and value. It is a great platform to allow individuals to become a better version of themselves. The moment that I took the facilitator's advice to reach out to my first client for a recommendation, my first client immediately reached out to her contacts to assist. My vision and purpose in life just became much clearer." - Carmelyn Jackson, Carmie's Consulting
- "I highly recommend Broaddus Business Solutions to business owners looking to make improvements in everything from setting and meeting goals to marketing strategies. Welby Broaddus has been a thought provoking wealth of knowledge and motivation for me as I continue to run my vocal coaching business. As a result, I am experiencing growth in clientele and entrepreneurship. Thanks BBS!" - Sandra D. McCall, Elevated Vocals
- Monthly Session Fee: $145
- Special Offer: Pay for 12 months in advance and get two months FREE! That's a savings of $290! Secure your spot now and invest in your business success. If you are interested in this offer contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ready to Take the Next Step?
- Join the B2B Think Tank today and unlock the potential for growth and success in your entrepreneurial journey. Limited spots available, so act now!
Sign Up and Reserve Your Spot Today!
Feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com for any inquiries or additional information.
Privacy and Confidentiality
At Broaddus Business Solutions, we respect your privacy. All information shared within the B2B Think Tank group sessions will be kept strictly confidential.